Charul Malik Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More
|Charul Malik Bio|
|Real Name||Charul Malik|
|Profession||News Anchor, Journalist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 163 cm|
meters- 1.63 m
Feet-Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 55 kg|
Pounds- 121 lbs
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Date of Birth||5 March 1978|
|Age (as in 2017)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Faridabad, Haryana|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|School||Government Model High School, Sector 28, Chandigarh|
Government Model Senior Secondary School, Sector 16, Chandigarh
|Education Qualifications||B. A. Hons. (LL.B)|
First TV Show:
|Family||Father– G. S. Malik (Lawyer)|
Mother– Asha Malik (Teacher)
Brother– Gaurav Malik
Sister– Parul Malik
|Journalists||Salma Sultan, Nalini Singh|
|TV shows||Not Known|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Charul Malik
- Does Charul Malik smoke?: No
- Does Charul Malik drink alcohol?: No
- Her family moved to Chandigarh after her birth in Faridabad.
- Her father advised her to joined LLB.
- She Joined Siti channel on her sister’s advice and she anchored the programmed called Paheli.
- After that, she moved to Jain TV News channel after selected through an interview.
- Then she moved to Sahara channel and After she started working with Star News now called ABP News.
- She also won prestigious News Television Award for The Best News Anchor Entertainment in 2014.
- She also won the MY CITY award for the Best Entertainment News Anchor of the year 2014-15.