Christina Aguilera Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More
|Christina Aguilera Bio|
|Real Name||Christina María Aguilera|
|Nickname||Chrissy, X-Tina, Christi|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Television Personality, Television Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 157 cm|
meters- 1.57 m
Feet-Inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 50 kg|
Pounds- 110 lbs
|Bra Size||36 B|
|Eye Color||Naturally Blue (Wears bright blue lenses otherwise)|
|Date of Birth||18 December 1980|
|Age (as in 2018)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Staten Island, New York, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Residence||Rochester, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
Wexford, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|School||Rochester Area School District, Rochester, US|
Marshall Middle School, Wexford, US
North Allegheny Intermediate High School (Dropped out for homeschooling)
|Education Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||First Film: Burlesque (2010)|
First Album: Christina Aguilera (1999)
|Family||Father – Fausto Xavier Aguilera (US Army Soldier)|
Mother – Shelly Loraine (nee Fidler)(A musician)
Brother – Michael, Casey (Younger)
Sister – Rachel, Stephanie (Younger)
|Hobbies||Shopping, watching movies|
|Singers||Mariah Carey, Aretha Franklin|
|Sports||Baseball and Volleyball|
|Food||Mayo and Avocados|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Jorge Santos (2002-2010), Enrique Iglesias(2001-2002), Jordan Bratman (2002 – 2010), Matthew Rutler (November 2010 – Present)|
|Husband/Spouse||Jordan Bratman (m. 2005; div. 2011)|
|Fiance||Matthew Rutler (2010–present)|
|Children||Son– Max Liron Bratman|
Daughter– Summer Rain Rutler
|Net Worth||$130 million|
|House||Beverly Hills home ($13.5 million)|
|Cars||Rolls Royce Phantom, 2 x Range Rover|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Christina Aguilera
- Does Christina Aguilera smoke?: Yes
- Does Christina Aguilera drink alcohol?: Yes
- She moved to many places because of her father in the army.
- After her parents divorced she lived with her mother along with her sister and Aguilera’s grandmother and
- reconciled with her father after 16 years in 2012.
- She dropped high school and done Homeschooling.
- Christina has appeared in the show Beverly Hills in 1999.
- She has been the judge of the reality show The Voice.
- She recorded her first song All I Wanna Do with a Japanese Singer Keizo Nakanishi.