Hadiqa Kiani Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More
Hadiqa Kiani is a Pakistani singer, songwriter, and philanthropist. She has received many international awards for her singing performance in the world. She also received awards the highest Pakistan civilian award Tamgha-e-Imtiaz for her performance in the music field. In 2016, She was also titled with Pakistan’s Most Powerful and Influential Women by Jang Group of Newspapers.
She was born in Rawalpindi and the youngest child of 3 siblings from brother Irfan Kiani and sister Sasha. Her father died when she was only 3 years old. She lives with her mother who was the principle of the Government girls school and also a poet.
Kiani received the NTM Viewer’s choice award in 1995 for the best female singer of Pakistan. After that, she released her debut album Raaz in 1996. This album gets positive reviews and hits. In 1998-99, she recorded the official 1999 Cricket World Cup theme song. The song was written by her mother Khawar Kiani and composed and produced by the famed Nizar Lalani.
|Real Name||Hadiqa Kiani|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Philanthropist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)|| centimeters- 165 cm|
meters- 1.65 m
Feet-Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)|| Kilograms- 55 kg|
Pounds- 121 lbs
|Bra Size||34 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||11 August 1974|
|Age (as in 2017)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||Pakistan National Council of the Arts, Islamabad|
|College|| Kinnaird College for Women University, Lahore|
Government College University, Lahore
|Education Qualifications||Post Graduate in Psychology|
|Debut|| Singing: For the Film ‘Sargam’ (1995)|
Album: Raaz (1996)
|Family|| Father – Not Known|
Mother – Khawar Kiani (Poet)
Brother – Irfan Kiani
Sister – Sasha Kiani
|TV shows||Not Known|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Hammad (m. 1997-2003), Syed Fareed Sarwary, Businessman (m. 2005-2008)|
|Children||Son– Naad-i-Ali (Adopted)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hadiqa Kiani
- Does Hadiqa Kiani smoke?: No
- Does Hadiqa Kiani drink alcohol?: No
- When she was 3 years old her father has died and She lives with her mother who was the principle of a Government school.
- Hadiqa Kiani moved to Lahore when she was in the eighth standard and also getting training from Faiz Ahmed Khan and Wajid Ali Nashad here.
- She sang over a thousand songs and she was presented with the title of A+ Artist in the 1990s.
- She also received the NTM Viewer’s Choice Award for the best Female singer of Pakistan.
- In 1999, she recorded ICC Cricket World Cup 1999 Pepsi sponsored theme song who written by her mother and composed by Nizar Lalani.
- She released her third album Rung in September 2002.
- In 2007, she released her fourth album with named Rough Cut. This is the first album which was in English and she became the first artist who did this first time.