Raageshwari Loomba Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More
Raageshwari Loomba is an Indian actress, model, pop singer, TV anchor, and VJ. She made her career debut with movie Aankhen in 1993 at the age of 18. She also participates as contestants in Bigg Boss in 2011 and got Evicted Day 21 with 15th place in the show.
|Raageshwari Loomba Bio|
|Real Name||Raageshwari Loomba|
|Profession||Singer, Actress, Model, Anchor, Former VJ|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 163 cm
meters- 1.63 m
Feet-Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 50 kg
Pounds- 110 lbs
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Date of Birth||25 July 1975|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||Auxilium Convent High School, Mumbai, India|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||First Film: Aankhen (1993)
First TV Show: Baar Baar Dekho Tum (As Host, MTV)
|Family||Father – Trilok Singh Loomba (Musician)
Mother – Veera Loomba
Brother – Rishabh Singh Loomba
Sister – None
|Musician||A. R Rahman|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Sudhanshu Swaroop (Human Rights Lawyer in London)|
|Children||Daughter– Samaya Swaroop
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raageshwari Loomba
- Does Raageshwari Loomba smoke?: No
- Does Raageshwari Loomba drink alcohol?: No
- She made her tv debut with the movie Aankhen in 1993 at the age of 18.
- Before this, she already works in the movie Zid when she was a teenager but this movie released in 1994.
- She is the daughter of the musician Trilok Singh Loomba.
- She signed a contract with Coca-Cola company for doing a series of concerts all over India in 2000.
- when she despite with malaria she shot for the video Ikki Chikki Chikita in 2000. After the album release, she was diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy and paralyzed left side of the face and slur in her voice.
- She recovered herself with the help of physiotherapy, electrical stimulation, and yoga.
- After that, she did many shows such as Ek Do Teen and Baar Baar Dekho on MTV, Kuch Kehti Hai Yeh Dhun on Sony, One on One With Raageshwari, Quest for BBC etc.