Sai Deodhar Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More
Sai Deodhar is an Indian Tv actress. She made her career debut as a child actor with Marathi Movie Lapandav as the role of young sister of the protagonist. She made her tv debut with serial Saara Akaash in 2003. Currently, she appeared in Kashi tv show on Imagine TV as the role of a mother of a 6 years old girl. She also participated in Nach Baliye 4 along with her husband. Her father Debu Deodhar a Cinematographer and her mother Shrabani Deodhar is Director. She got married to Shakti Anand who also an actor and met on the set of Saara Akaash.
|Sai Deodhar Bio|
|Real Name||Sai Deodhar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 160 cm
meters- 1.60 m
Feet-Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 65 kg
Pounds- 143 lbs
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||21 April 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Pune. Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||First Film: Lapandav (1993, As child artist)
First TV Show: Saara Akaash (2003)
|Family||Father – Debu Deodhar (Cinematographer)
Mother – Shrabani Deodhar (Director)
Brother – Not Known
Sister – Not Known
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music|
|TV shows||Not Known|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Shakti Anand (Actor)|
Daughter– Nakshatra Anand
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sai Deodhar
- Does Sai Deodhar smoke?: No
- Does Sai Deodhar drink alcohol?: No
- She started her career as a child artist from movie Lapandav in 1993.
- After that, she has worked in her first tv serial Sara Aakash in 2003.
- She met her husband first time on the set of tv serial Sara Aakash and later got married before ending the show.
- She also participated as contestants in Nach Baliye 4 with her husband in 2008.
- When she gave birth a baby girl in 2011, she took a 3 years break for focus on her family.
- She worked in many commercials ads and tv shows.
- Sai Deodhar and her husband started Thoughtrain Entertainment production company.