Shraddha Musale Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More
|Shraddha Musale Bio|
|Real Name||Shraddha Musale|
|Profession||Actress & model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 175 cm|
meters- 1.75 m
Feet-Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 60 kg|
Pounds- 132 lbs
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Date of Birth||7 January 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||First Film: All the Best: Fun Begins (2009)|
First TV Show: Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii (2000)
|Family||Father – Ravi Musale|
Mother – Not Known
Brother – Mikhil Musale (Director)
Sister – Not Known
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music|
|TV shows||Not Known|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Deepak Tomar (Businessman)|
|Husband/Spouse||Deepak Tomar (Businessman) (M. November 29, 2012)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shraddha Musale
- Does Shraddha Musale smoke?: No
- Does Shraddha Musale drink alcohol?: No
- She is known for her role of Dr. Tarika in ‘CID’ for more than ten years.
- Before acting, she started working in Hospitality business but not satisfied with the job.
- After that, she participated in Miss India competition and reach into finalists. Then she started modeling and acting work in the TV industry.
- She made her career debut with star plus popular tv serial Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii in 2000.
- She also worked in several tv commercials advertisements and ramp modeled for many famous designers.