Smita Sabharwal Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More
|Smita Sabharwal Bio|
|Real Name||Smita Das|
|Profession||Civil Servant (IAS)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 165 cm|
meters- 1.65 m
Feet-Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 65 kg|
Pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||19 June 1977|
|Age (as in 2018)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Residence||West Bengal, India|
|School||St. Ann’s, Maredpally, Hyderabad, India|
|College||St. Francis Degree College|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate (Commerce)|
|Debut||First Film: N/A|
First TV Show: N/A
|Family||Father– Colonel Pranab Das|
Mother– Smt. Purabi Das
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Reading & Writing|
|TV shows||Not Known|
|Food||South Indian Cuisines|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Dr. Akun Sabharwal (IPS)|
|Husband/Spouse||Dr. Akun Sabharwal (IPS) (2004)|
|Children||Son– Nanak Sabharwal|
Daughter– Bhuvis Sabharwal
|Salary||67,000/month (INR) ( Additional Secretary to Telangana CM)|
|Net Worth||3 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Smita Sabharwal
- Does Smita Sabharwal smoke?: No
- Does Smita Sabharwal drink alcohol?: No
- She has become IAS Officer From Telangana Cadre in 2001 Batch.
- Smita is the first women who appointed by Chief Minister’s office known as People’s Officer.
- She got her first independent charge as Sub-Divisional- Magistrate (SDM), Madanapally and Chittoor.
- She got all India 4th Rank in Union Public Service Commission Exam and she is one of the youngest candidates who cleared UPSC exam.
- In 2012-13, She was awarded for the best district in 20 point Flagship Programme with Chief Minister’s Award. She also received Chief Minister’s Award for the best district in 21 Point Flagship program in 2011-12 and Indian Express Devi Award in 2015.
- She started a health initiative popularly known as Ammalalana when she was district collector of Karimnagar district.