Sudha Chandran Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More
|Real Name||Sudha Chandran|
|Profession||Actress & Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 170 cm |
meters- 1.70 m
Feet-Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 70 kg |
Pounds- 154 lbs
|Bra Size||37 B|
|Date of Birth||21 September 1964|
|Age (as in 2017)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||Kannur, Kerala, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Education Qualifications||M.A in Economics|
|Debut||First Film: Mayuri (1984) |
First TV Show: Dharam Yuddh (1988)
|Family||Father – Late K D Chandran (Dy.Library Director of USIS and Actor) |
Mother – Not Known
Brother – Not Known
Sister – Not Known
|Actors||Rajesh Khanna and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Actress||Meena Kumari, Hema Malini, Rekha and Sridevi|
|Restaurant||Green House, The Class in Mumbai|
|Food||Rasam rice and Papadam|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Ravi Dang (Assistant Director)|
|Husband/Spouse||Ravi Dang (Assistant Director)|
|Children||Daughter– N/A |
Some Lesser Known Facts About new actress
- Does Sudha Chandran smoke?: No
- Does Sudha Chandran drink alcohol?: No
- She started to dance from the age of 3 years.
- She got 80% in 10th standard and 1st in class but she chose arts to build a career in dance.
- Unfortunately, she faces a road accident at the age of 17 when coming back from Madras to Tiruchirapalli with her parents and she lost a leg because of gangrene.
- Sudha Chandran started public dance performance in Mumbai in 1984 and after that, she started getting invitations for shows from all over the world.
- She made her acting career debut with Telugu movie Mayuri in 1986 which was based on her real-life story.
- In the same year, she won the National Film Award for Mayuri.