Uma Chopra Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More
Uma Chopra is the wife of Bollywood actor Prem Chopra who famous for played negative roles in the Bollywood films. She is the 4th daughter of Rewa IG Raisaheb Kartar Nath Malhotra of her 13 siblings. She is also a cousin of Prithviraj Kapoor.
|Real Name||Uma Malhotra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 163 cm|
meters- 1.63 m
Feet-Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 80 kg|
Pounds- 176 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Rewa state, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut|| First Film: None|
First TV Show: None
|Family|| Father – Raisaheb Kartar Nath Malhotra (IG of Police)|
Mother – Not Known
Brother – Rajendra Nath, Narendra Nath, and 10 more Siblings
Sister – Krishna Kapoor (Half-sister)
|Hobbies||Cooking, listening to radio|
|Actors||Balraj Sahni, Pran, Ashok Kumar, Dilip Kumar, Rajesh Khanna, Shashi Kapoor|
|TV shows||Not Known|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Prem Chopra (Actor, m. 1969 – present)|
|Children|| Daughter- Prerna Chopra, Punita Chopra, Rakita Chopra|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Uma Chopra
- Does Uma Chopra smoke?: No
- Does Uma Chopra drink alcohol?: No
- She is the cousin of Prithviraj Kapoor and younger half-sister of Raj Kapoor’s Wife Krishna.
- Her father was an IG of Rewa State Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Her father had 3 wives and 13 children and she is the 4th daughter.
- She did marry to Bollywood actor Prem Chopra who is the famous for playing the negative roles in the Bollywood films.