Yash Raj Chopra height, weight, age, biography, Death & more
|Yash Raj Chopra Bio|
|Real Name||Yash Raj Chopra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 165 cm|
meters- 1.65 m
Feet-Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 80 kg|
Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||N/A|
|Hair Color||Semi-Bald (White)|
|Date of Birth||27 September 1932|
|Age (at the time of death)||80 Years|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Punjab, British India|
|Date of Death||21 October 2012|
|Place of Death||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Doaba College, Jalandhar|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||First Film as Director: Dhool ka Phool (1959)|
First TV Show: None
|Family||Father – Vilayati Raj Chopra|
Mother – Not Known
Brother – Baldev Raj Chopra (film journalist and Director)
Sister – Hiroo Johar
|Hobbies||Reading and Writing|
|Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Actress||Rekha, Raakhee, Waheeda Rehman, Jaya Bachchan|
|Movies||Silsila, Darr, Dil to Pagal Hai, Veer-Zaara|
|TV shows||Not Known|
|Girlfriend, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Pamela Chopra (1970)|
|Children||Son– Aditya Chopra, Uday Chopra|
|Net Worth||5500 Crores (INR)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yash Raj Chopra
- Does Yash Raj Chopra smoke?: No
- Does Yash Raj Chopra drink alcohol?: No
- Yash Raj Chopra started her worked as a director in Dhool Ka Phool movie in 1959 which was produced by his elder brother B. R. Chopra.
- Before this, he also worked with B. R. Chopra’s movie Naya Daur as assistant director.
- Last blockbuster movie produced and directed by Yash Chopra was Jab Tak Hai Jaan in 2012 at the banner of his company Yash Raj Films (YRF) most dominant production company in India.
- The government of Interlaken honored him with making his 350 kg Statue at Kursaal Garden in the central Swiss town of Interlaken.
- He also won the 7 National film awards, Filmfare awards for best films (DDLJ, Veer-Zaara, Dil to Pagal Hai ), Padma Bhushan Award, Dada Sahab Phalke Award and much more.
- He gave almost 50 years of his life to the film industries.
- After her death, Switzerland’s Jungfrau Railways has started a train on his name.